..

Reisetagebuch
Wenn Sie Ihr Reisetagebuch später wiederfinden wollen.

WEITERE REFUGES UND SENTINELLES

Refuge d'Art

La Forest

« La Forest is an alteration of the Low Latin term silva forestis, which, in the Middle Ages, meant « a forest under the authority of the king’s court of justice » and later « a territory which the king has reserved for his own use ». It was in fact the Counts of Provence who ruled the region at that time ». La Forest was inhabited for 4 centuries (first scars go back to1577). « Notre Dame de Pitié was the patron saint of the parish church, which was deconsecrated in 1938 due to the fact that the village, not being served by suitable roads, has been abandoned. »

Irène Magnaudeix
historian

ENTSTEHUNG HINKOMMEN
WEITERE ANSICHTEN